News and Updates
- Public Holiday Closure
09 August 2014
- New Appointment
11 July 2014
- 6th Anniversary Party and Opening of new wing
- New Oculoplastic and Aesthetic Surgeons join ERS
3 August 2013
- 26th APACRS Meeting in Singapore
11-14 July 2013
- ASCRS Meeting in San Francisco
19-23 April 2013
- The Heidelberg Spectralis HRA Imaging System
- The ART lens: a new multifocal toric lens implant
- 5th Congress of the Asia Pacific Vitreo-Retina Society (APVRS)
1 September 2010
- APACRS/AUSCRS meeting, Cairns, Australia
1-4 July 2010
- New treatment for Presbyopia : KAMRA implant!
19 Mar 2010
- New instrument to aid TORIC astigmatic lens implant,
28 Oct 2009
- New Medisave Limits!
1 July 2009
- 22nd APACRS Meeting: Tokyo, Japan,
25-28 June 2009
Cataract Surgery Outcomes Audit
Welcome to Eye & Retina Surgeons
Keeping Your Eyes in Good Health
Your eyes are your windows to the world. Keeping them in good health is one of the most important challenges you will face throughout life.
To keep your eyes healthy as best as they can, Eye & Retina Surgeons brings together 5 of Singapore's established ophthalmologists with over a century's collective experience in providing quality eye care. Our Eye Specialists all hold post-graduate professional qualifications, have many years of clinical experience, and are at the forefront of educating the next generation of young eye doctors, both locally and internationally.
Total Eye Care Experience
The strength of Eye & Retina Surgeons is our collective wisdom and experience, specialised training, team approach, and a strong determination to provide the best possible eye care, without compromise. Eye & Retina Surgeons provides you with the expertise of dedicated eye specialists and the latest technologies available, in a brand new, modern, elegant and comfortable clinic at Camden Medical Center, Singapore.
Come down and experience our comprehensive range of treatments and services today. Let Eye & Retina Surgeons, your trusted eyecare professionals, Enhance, Restore & Sustain your vision.
Camden Medical Centre,
1 Orchard Boulevard, Singapore 248649
Tel: 6738 2000
Fax: 6738 2111